airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSoC Proposal] Apache Airavata Monitoring Module
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 22:57:44 GMT
Hi Siddharth,

I second Supun’s suggestion below. An Architecture diagram will really help. Other wise
your proposal has good details and nice timeline.

Suresh

> On Mar 23, 2016, at 1:37 PM, Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Siddharth,
>
> Can you provide an architecture diagram for the proposed solution. That will help us
to understand how the monitoring module will work. Also you have said that the module can
be extended to support more types of monitoring types. Can you explain more on this idea.
Also if you can provide an implementation of another monitoring type, it will be a strong
evidence on the generalizability of the module.

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/%5BGSoC+Proposal%5D+Apache+Airavata+Monitoring+Module>

> On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 6:35 PM, Siddharth Jain <jain8@umail.iu.edu <mailto:jain8@umail.iu.edu>>
wrote:
> Hello all,
> I have the first draft of my GSoC proposal on Apache Airavata Monitoring Module ready.
I will appreciate if you could give any comments or suggestions to improve this proposal.

> The proposal is available on:
> i) https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/GSoC+Proposal+-+In+Situ+Simulation+Analysis+Using+Airavata
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/GSoC+Proposal+-+In+Situ+Simulation+Analysis+Using+Airavata>

> ii) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rm_U-51NzdqfBfTNjOyCzc2eTR2SEg5K1tijhtijcz0/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rm_U-51NzdqfBfTNjOyCzc2eTR2SEg5K1tijhtijcz0/edit?usp=sharing>

> The cwiki.apache.org <http://cwiki.apache.org/> link points to what it will actually
look like, the google docs version is just for convenience of commenting.