airavata-dev mailing list archives

From <mywork.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject FW: Re:
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 19:03:34 GMT

Okay, I got it sir.
And I want learn more about components of Aiarvrata for Gsoc project proposal, so you think
it will be good if I go through the xbaya and PGA.
And any other suggestions.

Thanks
Jatin

From: Suresh Marru
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 12:21 AM
To: Airavata Dev
Subject: Re:

Hi Jatin,

Generally, once we release a version, we only do critical bug fixes on the release branch.
Everything else is on latest code. So in your case, you will with latest code which is 0.16-SNAPSHOT.
Once you do a git clone  of https://github.com/apache/airavata you will need to change
the branch to “develop”.

Suresh

On Mar 10, 2016, at 1:48 PM, <mywork.jatin@gmail.com> <mywork.jatin@gmail.com>