airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Roger Whitcomb <rwhitc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Pivot - Airavata GSOC Project
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 02:43:19 GMT
Hi Bikramjeet,
     I allowed your message to go through to the Pivot Developer's
list.  And thank you.  We would like to help you take this proposal into
Pivot, and can definitely help with the technical aspects of that.
     But, first, can you take a look at the website:
http://pivot.apache.org, and then sign up on the developer's list by
following the instructions here: http://pivot.apache.org/lists.html

Thank you,
~Roger Whitcomb

On 3/24/16 7:10 PM, Bikramjeet Singh wrote:
> Hi sir,
> I was travelling and was not able to make required changes in the proposal,
> I will make the desired changes in few hours and submit it.
> And here's the link of the previous version only
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/10y0zFdnbf-fgbJgLvwedkNfP7y7TM0H8pnMWv9j2tQw/mobilebasic
> If it is required to make it Pivot specific, I would really like help in
> technical things of Pivot.
>
> Thanks
>
> On Friday, March 25, 2016, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Bikramjeet,
>>
>> Can you please share your proposal you have been working on Airavata dev
>> lists and also share with the Pivot community. It will be useful if you can
>> propose the XBaya porting proposal and use it as a guiding use case. But
>> the technical directions should come from Roger and other Pivot developers.
>>
>> Suresh
>>

>>> On Mar 14, 2016, at 12:39 PM, Roger Whitcomb <Roger.Whitcomb@actian.com
>> <javascript:;>> wrote:
>>> Hi Suresh,