airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Jatin Balodhi <mywork.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re:
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 19:40:27 GMT
So, i was reading Bikramjeets discussions about making xbaya work for
airavata 0.16 and delivering json output, so would it be better for
making web application and xbaya able to read and generate same json format?

Jatin

On Saturday 19 March 2016 01:00 AM, Suresh Marru wrote:
> Hi Jatin,
>
> Yes the idea is to mimic the same as drag and drop functionality.
>
> Airavata workflow script moved from XML to JSON based. You can see an
> example in the google doc linked form the JIRA -
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1894
>
> You might find this discussion also useful -
> http://markmail.org/thread/tkpbj3sr4jhg6o6z
>
> Suresh
>

>> On Mar 18, 2016, at 3:25 PM, Jatin Balodhi <mywork.jatin@gmail.com
>> <mailto:mywork.jatin@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> sir, it about web based workflow editor,
>> 1.The components should be same as components components of xbaya
>> (dragable and dropable)?
>> 2.Is XML used for describing a workflow in Xbaya?
>>
>> Jatin

and working of workflow editor, please if someone can follow up with me for resolving my queries.