airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Jatin Balodhi <mywork.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 20:21:44 GMT
I think had commented derby configurations and uncommented mysql one as
on http://airavata.readthedocs.org/en/latest/Airavata-Installation/
I have checked mysql connection which is running and other perquisites,
i have created all databases as from documentation and created users
with granted user permissions. Can someone look once more in my modified
airavata-server.properties file (attached with mail).

Thanks
Jatin