airavata-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jatin Balodhi <mywork.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Re:
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2016 13:52:59 GMT
Yes but when i am running rabbitmq-server in terminal, Its showing error
"ERROR: node with name "rabbit" already running on"

Jatin


-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re:
Date: 	Mon, 14 Mar 2016 09:48:32 -0400
From: 	Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org>
Reply-To: 	dev@airavata.apache.org
To: 	Airavata Dev <dev@airavata.apache.org>



Did you do all the pre-requisites? Number 2 - Rabbit MQ and started it?

Suresh

> On Mar 14, 2016, at 9:44 AM, Jatin Balodhi <mywork.jatin@gmail.com 
> <mailto:mywork.jatin@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>
> I'm following these 
> "http://airavata.readthedocs.org/en/latest/Airavata-Installation/".
>
> Jatin
>
> -------- Forwarded Message --------
> Subject: 	Re:
> Date: 	Mon, 14 Mar 2016 09:40:27 -0400
> From: 	Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org>
> Reply-To: 	dev@airavata.apache.org
> To: 	Airavata Dev <dev@airavata.apache.org>
>
>
>
> Which installation documentation are you following?
>
> Suresh
>
>> On Mar 14, 2016, at 9:38 AM, Jatin Balodhi <mywork.jatin@gmail.com 
>> <mailto:mywork.jatin@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> I started server again but got so many errors.
>>
>> Jatin
>>
>>
>> -------- Forwarded Message --------
>> Subject: 	Re:
>> Date: 	Mon, 14 Mar 2016 13:32:57 +0000
>> From: 	Pierce, Marlon <marpierc@iu.edu>
>> Reply-To: 	dev@airavata.apache.org
>> To: 	dev@airavata.apache.org <dev@airavata.apache.org>
>>
>>
>>
>> I notice now the docs do recommend using “sh”.  Did you use step 15 
>> from 
>> http://airavata.readthedocs.org/en/latest/Airavata-Installation/ to 
>> examine the logs?
>>
>> Marlon
>>
>>
>> From: Jatin Balodhi <mywork.jatin@gmail.com 
>> <mailto:mywork.jatin@gmail.com>>
>> Reply-To: "dev@airavata.apache.org" <dev@airavata.apache.org 
>> <mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>>
>> Date: Monday, March 14, 2016 at 9:30 AM
>> To: "dev@airavata.apache.org" <dev@airavata.apache.org 
>> <mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>>
>> Subject: Fwd: Re:
>>
>>
>> Hi Marlon
>>
>> Its showing "starting airavata server in daemon mode" how should i 
>> check its working or not.
>>
>> Thanks
>> jatin
>> -------- Forwarded Message --------
>> Subject: 	Re:
>> Date: 	Mon, 14 Mar 2016 13:15:17 +0000
>> From: 	Pierce, Marlon <marpierc@iu.edu>
>> Reply-To: 	dev@airavata.apache.org
>> To: 	dev@airavata.apache.org<dev@airavata.apache.org>
>>
>>
>>
>> You shouldn’t need to preface the command with “sh”. Just directly invoke it.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On 3/14/16, 5:12 AM, "Jatin Balodhi"<mywork.jatin@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>> >Hi
>> >
>> >I'm getting error while executing airavata-server.sh in terminal.
>> >Please help.
>> >
>> >Jatin
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> <2.png>
>
>
>




Mime
View raw message