airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierce, Marlon" <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: GSoC proposal - Apache Airavata and Jupyter Integration on the Use Case for Molecular Dynamics
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 14:51:45 GMT
I commented on the document. I would like to see more concrete details of how Jupyter and Airavata
will interact.  See also general emails about describing your risks and risk mitigations,
and how you will demonstrate that each 2 week milestone is completed.

Marlon

From: Ethan Suh <dongyosuh2015@u.northwestern.edu<mailto:dongyosuh2015@u.northwestern.edu>>
Date: Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 4:38 AM
To: "dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>" <dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>>
Subject: GSoC proposal - Apache Airavata and Jupyter Integration on the Use Case for Molecular
Dynamics

Hi,

I have a first draft of my GSoC proposal shared on the GSoC site with the Apache Foundation.
Here is the link as well: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o4TYCqgMZHbCcGBoGq1RNs2hvR3xdd2-WCerCQPt7K8/edit?usp=sharing.

I am still figuring out the details of my deliverables and milestones with my mentor and should
include them shortly. Please let me know what comments you have about the project.

Thanks,

Ethan Suh
Northwestern University WCAS Class of 2017
Major in Computer Science; Minor in Economics
edys@u.northwestern.edu<mailto:dysuh@u.northwestern.edu>