airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Kuyt <eric.ku...@wur.nl>
Subject Adding a SGE resourceJobManagerType
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 14:03:30 GMT
Hey all, I am playing around with airavata and when I can run jobs on my
SGE using PBS but the parsing of qsub / qstat fails. So my jobs never leave
the Executing state.

Now I try to make my own SGEJobConfiguration class.
Created the class plus outputParser in org.apache.airavata.gfac.impl.job

- add SGE
in /airavata-gfac-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/airavata/gfac/impl/Factory.java

- add SGE
in /airavata-data-models/src/main/java/org/apache/airavata/model/appcatalog/computeresource/ResourceJobManagerType.java

- add SGE to
airavata-php-gateway/app/libraries/Airavata/Model/Job/Types.php in PGA.

What should the next step be? if I Wanted to create my own SGEOutputparser?
PGA now gives me a Required field 'resourceJobManagerType' is unset! when I
select SGE in the list.

Thanks,

Eric

--
Central Veterinary Institute of Wageningen UR (CVI)
Department of Infection Biology

Tel:  +31-(0)320-293391
Fax: +31-(0)320-238153
E-mail: eric.kuijt@wur.nl