airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Kuyt <eric.ku...@wur.nl>
Subject Re: Adding a SGE resourceJobManagerType
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 08:10:20 GMT
Hey everyone, thanks for all the enthusiastic reactions, I think I can play
around with this tomorrow.

I noticed earlier however that the pbs file generated for univa grid engine
was giving an error code on qsub. Will read in univa today and if it is
supposed tot be backwards compatible.

Eric

--

Web: http://www.cvi.wur.nl