airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Kuyt <eric.ku...@wur.nl>
Subject bugs I think i found in PGA
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2016 14:28:12 GMT
Hey guys, i found some bugs in PGA, could you put them in JIRA if necessary?

Storage Resource not delatable - delete-sr funtion in pga returns null.

the gateway preference fails on some sort of nullpointer error when no
uncelectedCRs are in the database..

                foreach( (array)$gatewaysInfo["allCRs"] as $crId => $cr){
                        if( ! in_array($cr->computeResourceId,
$gatewaysInfo["selectedCRs"]) )
                        $unselectedCRs[] = $cr;
                }

                foreach( (array)$gatewaysInfo["allSRs"] as $index => $sr){
                        if( ! in_array($sr->storageResourceId,
$gatewaysInfo["selectedSRs"]) )
                        $unselectedSRs[] = $sr;
                 }
unfortunately i'm not php skilled enough to fix this..

Also in Edit your gateway preferences when I try to add a SR I get "Looks
like something went wrong. Please go back and try again or report this
problem using the help feature." But see nothing going wrong in the logs..

Thanks,

Eric

--
Central Veterinary Institute of Wageningen UR (CVI)
Department of Infection Biology

Tel:  +31-(0)320-293391
Fax: +31-(0)320-238153
E-mail: eric.kuijt@wur.nl