airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Populating a local Airavata installation with default application interfaces / modules / etc?
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 21:14:53 GMT
Hi John,

They might not uptodate with latest master. I think better way to do it is
to set up a pga in your local machine and start registering compute
resources, modules, application interfaces, deployments and gateway
preferences. You can take https://dev.testdrive.airavata.org/ as a
reference.

Thanks.
Chathuri