airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: bugs I think i found in PGA
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2016 14:36:56 GMT
Hi Eric,

The way Apache Meritocratic contributions work is to have you recorded contributions. Bug
reporting is an important part of that [1]. Can you please create an account on apache JIRA
(the same account works for all apache 150+ projects) and create this issue?  Here is the
JIRA - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/airavata/ <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/airavata/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel>

Thanks,
Suresh
[1] - http://airavata.apache.org/community/get-involved.html <http://airavata.apache.org/community/get-involved.html>

)

)
>                         $unselectedSRs[] = $sr;
>                  }
> unfortunately i'm not php skilled enough to fix this..
>
> Also in Edit your gateway preferences when I try to add a SR I get "Looks like something
went wrong. Please go back and try again or report this problem using the help feature." But
see nothing going wrong in the logs..