airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject HackIllinois Airavata Contributions
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2016 09:05:11 GMT
Sam, Sameet, Peter, Larry,

Thank you for your interest to contribute to Apache Airavata. To make the most out of hackethon,
we will remove the latency of pull requests and have you all contribute to this external github
repo within SciGaP a downstream airavata project  - https://github.com/SciGaP/allocateme <https://github.com/SciGaP/allocateme>
towards the end of hackethon, we will merge this into main airavata code base.

It will be useful if you can break down the task into multiple sub tasks and describe your
design choices in JIRA’s - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1893 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1893>
You can create an account on this JIRA and start creating issues.

Lastly, in your commit messages include the JIRA number so they will be linked directly. For
example you can say - initial data base design address AIRAVATA-1893 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1893>
this will automatically link your commit to this issue. You may want to link your sub-tasks
and if you did not have one when you commit just use AIRAVATA-1893 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1893>.

Happy Hacking,
Suresh