airavata-dev mailing list archives

From <mywork.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Collecting information about Airavata Issue 1894
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 10:32:21 GMT

Hi Team,

I have questions about the Apache airavata issue 1984.
As of the Apache airavata issue 1894 “Apache Airavata Web-Based Workflow Editor”

First I want to conform that, Is the web based workflow editor as mentioned in the issue by
Suresh sir, is needed to be completely web based means running on a web browser with a front-end
 or its an Desktop application?

If its not already decided which type of method to use I prefer to go with web browser based
application.

Please reply and suggest your opinions.

Thanks
Jatin