airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Nipurn Doshi <nido...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: New Apache visual identity is live --please help share the news!
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 15:00:04 GMT
Hi Suresh,

Shivika(cc'd in the mail) and I want to take up complete branding+website
design work for Airavata and will aim to finish it with feedback from the
community within coming 2 weeks. Shivika had also previously given logo
designs for Airavata logo. Those can be seen on the JIRA thread here
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1847>.

We will share new brand and website designs soon on new JIRA threads.

--
-Sincerely,
Nipurn Doshi