airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Eroma Abeysinghe <eroma.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting started to contributing to the Airavata development
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 17:52:33 GMT
Hi Minudika,

Thank you for your interest in Airavata. The first thing is to download the
source code (latest on the “master” branch at
https://github.com/apache/airavata), build it, and run through the tests.
Please take a look at setting up the PGA (reference gateway implementation
for Airavata): https://github.com/apache/airavata-php-gateway.

Airavata tutorials exist at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Airavata+Quick-Start+Tutorials.
You can follow the tutorial using the hosted gateway (
https://testdrive.airavata.org) or locally set-up gateway (PGA).

If any question, clarification please feel free to communicate via the
Airavata dev mailing list or use Hipchat to communicate with us:
https://www.hipchat.com/gMDHyN1KM. Hope this helps you to get started.

Thank you,
Eroma

--