airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Error when starting airavata server
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 00:36:52 GMT
Hello Devs,
I am getting this error when trying to start airavata server

[INFO] Starting Zookeeper server...
[INFO] Airavata server instance starting...
[ERROR] Error while starting embedded Zookeeper
java.net.BindException: Address already in use
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:437)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:429)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:223)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:74)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:67)
at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxnFactory.configure(NIOServerCnxnFactory.java:111)
at
org.apache.airavata.common.utils.AiravataZKUtils.runZKFromConfig(AiravataZKUtils.java:107)
at
org.apache.airavata.common.utils.AiravataZKUtils$1.run(AiravataZKUtils.java:145)
[ERROR] Error stopping the Credential Store Server!!!
[ERROR] Server Stop Error:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.apache.airavata.api.server.AiravataAPIServer.stop(AiravataAPIServer.java:154)
at org.apache.airavata.server.ServerMain.stopAllServers(ServerMain.java:281)
at org.apache.airavata.server.ServerMain$1.run(ServerMain.java:92)

Can anyone quickly tell me whats wrong with this? I never faced this error
earlier.

Thanks
Pankaj