airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierce, Marlon" <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re:
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 12:40:07 GMT
You should understand the PHP interface as this is the current active reference implementation
for the API.

Marlon

From: Bikramjeet Singh <singh.bikramjeet3@gmail.com<mailto:singh.bikramjeet3@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 2:22 AM
To: Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org<mailto:smarru@apache.org>>
Cc: Airavata Dev <dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>>
Subject: Re:

Hello Suresh,
I was going through the tutorial and github link you shared, so we do not have to work on
anything related to PHP gateway, we just have to have to work on the XBayaGUI branch in the
github and port it to JavaFX?

Thanks

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 10:56 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org<mailto:smarru@apache.org>>