airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierce, Marlon" <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: New Apache visual identity is live --please help share the news!
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 14:31:34 GMT

+1

On 1/27/16, 9:27 AM, "Suresh Marru" <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

>Big time Kudos to Sally and team. Thanks for all your effort.
>
>Airavata Folks,
>
>Its time to facelift Airavata too. Sally suggests updates to project logos and powered
by before Apache Con. Lets get started. Design Volunteers??

>Cheers,
>Suresh
>
>> On Jan 27, 2016, at 7:54 AM, Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Apache Community members --it's my pleasure to share that, after a year in
the making, the new Apache logo has launched and we are live!

>> The official announcement is posted at http://s.apache.org/lj and tweeted at https://twitter.com/TheASF/status/692326634519658496
 Please share this with your communities.

>> Our new identity is now on the apache.org homepage. The graphics page at http://apache.org/foundation/press/kit/
has also been updated with the images that we have at present. Feel free to use the Apache
feather glyph to update your project logos as well as the "Powered By" template. There is
no specific deadline required for these updates, but if you could use the upcoming ApacheCon
(9-13 May) as a target, that would be great.

>> We will continue to update the site as the final assets and formal style guide become
available. Feel free to ping me if you need anything in the interim.

>> Many thanks to HotWax Systems and Lucidworks for joining forces and creating our
beautiful new identity in alignment with The Apache Way.

>> Extra special thanks to Daniel Takamori and Daniel Gruno from the ASF Infrastructure
team for helping get our new look online. Go Apache!