airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Airavata installation to submit a job in Mesos/Maraton cluster
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 17:16:59 GMT
Hello Devs,
I have a requirement to launch a job (simple hello world kind of) on
mesos/marathon cluster through Airavata client (PGA preferable ). I have
tried installing a local Aiaravata PGA with hosted Airavata server on my
machine. Now the problem is with PGA installation, its not allowing me
create or explore any project/experiment.
Its saying:
*Required field 'gatewayId' was not present! Struct:
createProject_args(gatewayId:null, project:null)*

I always used the default  gateway-Id which is "default" and the same is
mentioned in the server configuration properties file too. This problem I
have never faced earlier and Airavata installation used to be very simple.

Second challenge is to run a job through Airavata client, so that it can
launch a job in a Mesos cluster through Marathon. So Airavata should be
able to invoke a rest API based client of Marathon to do the job.
I seek help to resolve the first issue and then need to find a way for
launching jobs.

Thanks
Pankaj