airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Eroma Abeysinghe <eroma.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using IU hosted Airavata to submit jobs to stampede
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 14:15:04 GMT
Hi Chamil,

To submit jobs, you can use both Airavata and PGA (UI to submit jobs)
hosted by IU. Updating the hosted Airavata to the latest is in the pipeline
and will inform once done.
Once updated and informed please follow the documentation in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/PGA+End+User+Tutorial
If you require inputs for applications you can get them from
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/XSEDE15+Gateway+Tutorial+Application+Input+Files+and+Parameters

Hope this helps; let us know if you need more info

Thanks,
Eroma

--
Thank You,