airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: userid locked
Date Sat, 28 Nov 2015 02:44:31 GMT
I am talking about user id for PGA.
I am using my local pga , but i believe it uses the same credential
service. I have created a new one "pankajandsaha" and i am not sure what
went wrong, after logging out its has the same problem. When i am trying to
reset the password its sending an email to my gmail account but its getting
error out to PGA page when trying to set new password.
Could it be a problem with my local installation?

Thanks
Pankaj