airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierce, Marlon" <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: seeking help
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2015 21:05:17 GMT
Hi Dnyaneshwar, welcome and we are glad to hear from you.  Fixing bugs is a good way to start
but there are other ways to contribute.  For example, you may want to help us make sure the
build and “getting started” instructions are working for you.  Did you take a look at
our Jira for open bugs?  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA

Marlon

From: dnyaneshwar shendurwadkar <dnysdk@gmail.com<mailto:dnysdk@gmail.com>>
Date: Sunday, October 18, 2015 at 3:12 PM
To: "dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>" <dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>>
Subject: seeking help

Hi,
    Recently I joined this mailing list.I would like to contribute to project airavata.As
I am new on this project,what should I do to start my job.For beginning I would like to fix
simple bugs.I have little or no experience before.Please help....

Thanking You,
Dnyaneshwar Shendurwadkar
(Indian Institute of  Techanology (IIT) Patna)