airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Nipurn Doshi <nido...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: Airavata logos
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 19:08:44 GMT
If I am allowed to answer everybody's questions, I think we are looking at
facelifting the Airavata project. This will also include redesigning
airavata.apache.org being on the roadmap. We have been working on building
future focused PGA, Seagrid, IUCybergateway etc., with Airavata, so we are
moving fast on porting Airavata backend to multiple portals to help more
and more scientists and thus are working on graphics and improving user
experiences in parallel. So, here, logos are just a part of the whole
bigger process.

I hope that answers some questions ( and brings up some more in as well. :)
)

--
-Sincerely,
Nipurn Doshi