airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airavata logos
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 22:46:51 GMT
Thanks Nipurn for enlightening us with the details. :)

I always thought the simpler the logo looks the better it fits with even
along with more elaborate surroundings. For example I like the less details
version of the elephant drawing such as [1][2] (consider a non profile as
well) which IMO looks nicer since you loose less clarity when
zoomed-in/out, it would very minimally clash with other diagrams or logos
sitting along side it and additionally (if we feel exuberant) we have the
freedom to decorate it for different occasions/products/services by theming
it without much loss in clarity. just my 2 cents.

Saminda

1. http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/dcr/oLr/dcroLrKc9.png
2.
http://www.cliparthut.com/clip-arts/1440/cute-elephant-coloring-pages-1440735.jpg

btw if you haven't seeing it yet, here's a short tutorial on elephant
drawing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQv5mE42Yos (pun intended ;))