airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: seeking help
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 02:35:18 GMT
Hi Dnyaneshwar,

To elaborate on what Marlon suggested below, try out the quick start
tutorial on the website. Share your experiences, if it worked, the steps
you followed. If any step does not work, ask questions on the mailing
list. Once you get everything working, contribute the working instructions
by fixing what ever on the wiki is misleading.

Suresh