airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Nakandala <supun.nakand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airavata authentication for web client
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 15:40:54 GMT
Hi John,

For the certificate issue you need to use
https://dev.testdrive.airavata.org/portal/master/public/ instead
test-drive. For the login issue you need to append the tenant domain in IS
after your user name (john@master.airavata).

For authenticating users we are using WSO2 Identity Server and the
communication is done over SOAP messages. For simple authentication you can
use the RemoteUserStoreManagerService. You can find the WSDL for that
service at
https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl

--
Thank you