airavata-dev mailing list archives

From John Weachock <jweach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airavata authentication for web client
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 15:46:56 GMT
Thanks! I was able to log in to the test drive, but I'm not able to access
any features (projects, experiments, etc) - is there some flag that needs
to be set for my account? (jweachock@master.airavata)

I'll look into using OAuth in my application.

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 11:43 AM, Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com