airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New to the community
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 15:26:06 GMT
Hi Vinay,

Welcome to Airavata community. The link here provides a detail on what are the areas you can
contribute to get involved - http://airavata.apache.org/community/get-involved.html <http://airavata.apache.org/community/get-involved.html>

Suresh

> On Oct 28, 2015, at 11:24 AM, Pierce, Marlon <marpierc@iu.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi Vinay, thanks for your interest! We have a HipChat room that you can join as a guest:
https://www.hipchat.com/gMDHyN1KM <https://www.hipchat.com/gMDHyN1KM>.  You can get
started right away, but note also we work with a lot of students via Google Summer of Code.
 You can lay the foundation for that now.

> Marlon
>

> From: Vinay Banakar <vinay.s.banakar@gmail.com <mailto:vinay.s.banakar@gmail.com>>
> Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 11:14 AM
> To: "dev@airavata.apache.org <mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>" <dev@airavata.apache.org
<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>>
> Subject: New to the community
>
> Hello there,
> I am new here and my first attempt to work for an OS community, I am a dev/(undergrad
in CSE at PESIT) good at java,php,python I also used to design UI before. You can view my
portfolio in LinkedIn. Please guide me where I should start off from and how to keep my self
indulged in the community activities.  Is there an irc channel of this specific community?