airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Emre Brookes <e...@biochem.uthscsa.edu>
Subject experiments and modules
Date Sun, 25 Oct 2015 15:53:29 GMT

In the airavata experiment data structure, it seems the "applicationId"
is the "applicationInterfaceId", correct?

So the launched experiment runs the module associated with the
applicationInterface ?

How is this handled when there are multiple modules listed in
applicationInterface:applicationModules ?

I was thinking that one applicationInterface could be used for different
modules (if they have the same inputs and outputs),
but I don't think this is the case since the experiment data structure
takes an applicationInterfaceId instead of a moduleId  ...

Thanks
-Emre