airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Python CLI Tools
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 16:21:50 GMT
Hi John,

Thank you, this was a fine suggestion. I did not try Click, but looks like
argparse is good for what I wanted. It being the standard library is a nice
plus. I used it for a quick example for to launch experiments for a
specific application wrapper, please critique -
https://github.com/SciGaP/PythonClients/blob/master/samples/workbench_submit_airavata.py

Suresh