airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC Hangout Friday 9 am eastern
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 02:08:38 GMT
Hi All,

Unfortunately I have a conflict at our regular meeting time. Over next week
I will want to have hangout calls for final demos. Can we send emails about
the progress updates?

Dimuthu it will greatly help (especially Emre and the GenApp team) if you
can write a blurb on the architecture of how you see the OODT file manager
being integrated. Will you have time to briefly write that up?

Suresh