airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Eroma Abeysinghe <eroma.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Admin-only methods in the Airavata API
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2015 17:05:59 GMT
Hi Hasini,

I gave you admin-read-only permissions in the testdrive.airavata.org
gateway.
You would be able to view all available functionality for the admin. gave
access to username hasinig

In the gateway we have hidden credential store UI. so you should check
those API methods as well.
Hope this helps

Thank you,
Eroma