airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Hasini Gunasinghe <hasi7...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot build airavata master without
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 15:03:52 GMT
Hi Chathuri,

The repository: http://maven.wso2.org/nexus/content/groups/wso2-public/ is
already added to the airavata parent pom.xml. I wonder why the maven in
your machine looks only in maven central repo (as the error message says).
I checked my local maven repo and the artifact mentioned in the above error
is downloaded and I didn't get such an issue. I also ran a clean build just
to make sure and it still works fine.

Thanks,
Hasini.