airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject airavata docker files
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 21:20:57 GMT
Hi Suresh,
As discussed, I am attaching the docker files and related shell scripts for
airavata pga and servers.

respective docker files' name needs to be changed to "Dockerfile" and
placed in the root of the respective airavata source code. Respective shell
scripts needs to be placed in the same path as shown in the below screen
shots.

 [image: Inline image 2]

[image: Inline image 4]

*How to run the docker files:*
After placing docker files and having a successfully running airavata
environment in place we need to run the docker build command from inside
the directory where Dockerfile is placed.

> docker build -t <image name> .

This command will create a docker image out of developers own environment.

*Here is an example how to run the docker for airavata:*

docker run -i -d --name server --env RABBITMQ_HOST=172.17.1.82
-t airavata_server:latest

docker run -i -d --name pga --env SERVER_HOST=172.17.1.84 --env
SERVER_PORT=8930 -p 8787:80 -t airavata_pga:latest

Thanks
Pankaj