airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Job Submission Limit
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 15:52:30 GMT
Hi Doug,

I think we can check the throttling at validator level. Orchestrator does
validation for other fields like correct queue name is specified, walltime
etc. You can add another check to see whether current job count exceeds the
max job count. For your second question, you can add another field
to BATCH_QUEUE table of app catalog to keep track of current job count.

Hope that will solve your issue.

Thanks..
Chathuri