airavata-dev mailing list archives

From John Weachock <jweach...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions about job submissions / RabbitMQ
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2015 14:45:33 GMT
Hi devs,

Doug and I are tryinng to understand the flow of events that happens when a
job is submitted through Airavata. Currently, we have a local Python client
that creates and submits a  job to `gw56`, and then we're checking the
RabbitMQ dashboard. From there, we can see that it has received the launch
messages, but we're unable to obtain any information about them. The Python
Airavata client is unable to provide us with any information about the
experiment status or details, and the RabbitMQ dashboard is unable to fetch
the messages.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be the case and how we can work
around it?

Thanks,

John