airavata-dev mailing list archives

From John Weachock <jweach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Job Submission Limit
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 16:33:36 GMT
I think it would be best for us to not maintain our own record of the job
limit - we need to remember that jobs will be submitted to these resources
using the community accounts through other methods as well. I think I
remember someone mentioning that it would be ideal to poll the resources
for their limits - can anyone confirm that we can do this?