airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pamidighantam, Sudhakar" <pamid...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: GSoC Hangout Friday 9 am eastern
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 11:15:57 GMT
Dimuthu:

Can I login and try this client and see how far I can go in submitting and retrieving jobs
data. Can you setup some instructions for me to do this.

Thanks,
Sudhakar.
On Aug 13, 2015, at 9:22 PM, DImuthu Upeksha <dimuthu.upeksha2@gmail.com<mailto:dimuthu.upeksha2@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Hi Suresh,

Sure. I'll do.

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 7:38 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org<mailto:smarru@apache.org>>
wrote:

Hi All,

Unfortunately I have a conflict at our regular meeting time. Over next week I will want to
have hangout calls for final demos. Can we send emails about the progress updates?

Dimuthu it will greatly help (especially Emre and the GenApp team) if you can write a blurb
on the architecture of how you see the OODT file manager being integrated. Will you have time
to briefly write that up?

Suresh

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 10:02 PM DImuthu Upeksha <dimuthu.upeksha2@gmail.com<mailto:dimuthu.upeksha2@gmail.com>>