airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Douglas Chau <dch...@binghamton.edu>
Subject python client - gw111
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 21:56:24 GMT
Hey Devs,

I was working on a small python client to submit jobs to airavata and I believe I am having
issues with passing in the correct gateway Id (i.g. making a call to getAllComputeResourceNames(1:
required AuthzToken, 2: required gatewayId))

Here is a gist of my code: https://gist.github.com/dogless/090c0d5ddb747089476a <https://gist.github.com/dogless/090c0d5ddb747089476a>

I pass in “default” as the gatewayId on line 91, and I receive the error:
thrift.Thrift.TApplicationException: Required field 'gatewayId' was not present! Struct: getAllApplicationInterfaceNames_args(gatewayId:null)

My airavata client properties are set to:
# SciGaP Development Server
host=gw111.iu.xsede.org
port=9930
# Gateway Specific Properties
[GatewayProperties]
gateway_id=default

Perhaps I’m missing something here, but has anyone encountered this issue before?

Thanks
Doug