airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierce, Marlon" <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: The connection between Airavata and micro-service
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 18:14:41 GMT
Hi―

We have moved away from Web services over the last couple of years to use
Apache Thrift.  Our overall goal is to use Thrift both externally (the API
server) and internally around internal components (the Registry, GFAC,
Orchestrator, which are works in progress).

So we are very invested in and believe in service-based (micro- or
otherwise) architectures.

Marlon