airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Airavata Docker Available !!
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 14:51:44 GMT
 Hi Pankaj,

Open source software can never be final. Once the software is final, the
community is dead, because there is nothing for anyone to do. An important
aspect for all the GSoC students to embrace is, these are not academic
projects where you submit the final code. You are supposed to commit every
few hours of code, you need to do the development in open. We have been
lenient on this so far, but you have been holding off the docker work
little too long. Please do commit the docker files in as in condition.
Thats the only way you can engage others, otherwise you will loose everyone
interest.

Suresh