airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question for dynamic substitution for scientific workflows
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 13:39:56 GMT
Hi Faye,

This will be a good contribution to Airavata. For real-world workflow
examples, you can read at -
https://sites.google.com/site/earthcubeworkflow/workflow-vignettes
We can help you construct some of them, but unfortunately we are all tied
up with a Airavata tutorial until end of the month. In August we can work
with you and get started with some workflows which can benefit from your
research problem.

Meanwhile, I suggest you to try out the quick start tutorials -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Airavata+Quick-Start+Tutorials
These will help you with single application scenarios. The GSoC project is
related to providing dynamic substitution for this single application. This
mailing list if the right place to exchange ideas and collaborate. You can
build on the GSoC meta-scheduling work and implement the dynamic workflow
aspects. We will work with you, but please bear with us for few days.

Suresh