airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Ginnaliya Gamathige <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airavata Docker Available !!
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 14:42:54 GMT
Not sure what is the big deal here, Why don't you create a pull request and
every one can review it. It doesn't have to be finalized at all. People
will comment and you can follow the comments and after multiple reviews we
can  move ti to the the code base.

I propose to create a folder struction like this and put the docker files.

airavata/deploy/thrift, airavata/deploy/rabbitmq,
airavata/deploy/zookeeper. Create a directory for every image you build
with proper naming and add the Dockerfile and other scripts if there's any.

Lahiru