airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airavata API server service port 8930
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 20:17:45 GMT
Hi Amila,

Yeah, there are many places we haven't use java coding standards and we
need to fix all of it. I think this is something we can expect in open
source world. We should push new committers plus regular committers to
follow basic standard and best practices in their commits. Code reviews are
one options to do but it require more resources and developer hours.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--
Best Regards,