airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airavata API server service port 8930
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 03:44:36 GMT
Hi Pankaj,

Here is the set of classes where we bind ports with thrift services.
for API server
- org.apache.airavata.api.server.AiravataAPIServer#startAiravataServer
for Orchestrator
- org.apache.airavata.orchestrator.server.OrchestratorServer#StartOrchestratorServer
for Gfac - org.apache.airavata.gfac.server.GfacServer#StartGfacServer

With work queue implementation with rabbitmq, we are not using gfac ports
but others. Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--
Best Regards,