airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: review - docker pga
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 15:21:07 GMT
When ever it is possible, we should reduce number of docker command lines
as it create a new layer. in that case not only RUNS  we can reduce WORKDIR
too by using cd in following line.

Is there any special reason you didn't get this from github? if you do that
then docker file it self explain which version of pga is using it.

Shameera Rathnayaka