airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Hasini Gunasinghe <hasi7...@gmail.com>
Subject Error in generating thrift stubs
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 08:08:06 GMT
Hi Devs,

I get the following error when generating thrift stubs using the
script: generate-thrift-stubs.sh (I have thrift 0.9.2 installed)
Has anyone else got such an error? I would appreciate any insights on
resolving this, as I can not see anything wrong with assigning a default
value to the constant DEFAULT_ID, as the error complains.

[FAILURE:/home/airavata/thrift-interface-descriptions/airavata-api/airavata_commons.thrift:26]
Enum airavata_commons.DEFAULT_ID is already defined!
unable to generate java bean thrift classes on base data model

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Hasini.