airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: airavata-server docker open issues
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 14:28:32 GMT
Hi Shameera,
Ok if this is the case then we are okay. For rabbitmq host ip this will
work then.
but problem with a*piserver.server.host=localhost* will still exist. Every
time we start a container this will change and we can not pass this ass env
variables as we don't know the ip of a container until it starts.

please suggest if you have any way out to this problem.

Thanks
Pankaj