airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: airavata-server docker open issues
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 16:00:13 GMT
adding one more item in the list
4. Dockerfile should copy the content of airavata server after maven build
is completed. It will only copy the class files and executable files no
source code is required in the docker image.
Now for each branch, maven is creating zip folder with the branch id like
apache-airavata-server-*0.15*-SNAPSHOT. To automate the docker image
creation we have to provide some common name, otherwise user have to modify
dockerfile every time for different branches.